Mold.ca COVID-19 Update
We are facing some pretty unique and uncertain times and it is our mission to keep everyone safe, especially our customers. In order to adhere to guidelines set out by the government and organizations like the CDC, mold.ca has adopted safety precautions internally as well as when meeting with our clients.
- Only inspectors who have not travelled within the last 3 months, exhibiting no symptoms and practicing social distancing are performing inspections at this time
- Our inspectors are performing inspections wearing full PPE (personal protective equipment) and maintaining social distancing (2 meters away from anyone in the home)
- Any protective equipment (such as booties & gloves) that have “touched” another environment are being discarded after use and only new, sterile equipment is being used on each inspection
- All equipment is being sterilized with antimicrobial disinfectant before and after each use to ensure the safety of our employees and our customers
- Payment for services are being performed over the phone to maintain as much social distancing as possible and remove the need for our customers to handle the point of sale devices
- Given that mold.ca follows IICRC guidelines, any projects that we engage in are performed with the highest quality and sanitization measures using hospital grade antimicrobial solutions, negative air pressure and the highest standard of PPE available
In addition to this, we have added sanitization and decontamination services to further assist our clients who require enhanced sterilization for their home or office environment. We have access to a new product, approved by Health Canada, specifically used for the sanitization and disinfecting of surfaces against bacteria, including cold and flu viruses - including Covid-19 (formerly known as 2019-mCoV as per Health Canada).
The mold.ca team is committed to doing our part to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19 while continuing to provide essential services to our clients.
If there is any way we can be of help during this time, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Stay safe and healthy!
mold.ca specializes in mold inspection, air quality testing and mold removal in the Greater Toronto and surrounding areas. Our certified mold inspectors come prepared to assess mold issues in your home or business using the right tools for the job.
Book an inspection
Mold Inspection & Mold Removal in Toronto
Mold.ca specializes in mold inspection, mold removal and air quality testing in the Greater Toronto and surrounding area. Our certified mold inspectors come prepared to assess mold issues in your home or business using the right tools for the job. Every mold.ca inspector has the ability to perform comprehensive mold and moisture inspections, air quality testing, and obtain samples for laboratory analysis.
Not sure which service you need? Call the experts at (416) 504-0333!
Our team is trained to provide a thorough inspection including finding the root cause reasons for mold growth. Mold.ca inspectors provide a comprehensive assessment, consultation and education of mold issues and mold prevention. Our Toronto mold remediation and inspection company supports our clients every step of the way; from mold testing and mold removal, to consultation and reconstruction recommendations for preventing mold in the future. We also offer high-quality handyman services by reputable contractors who will undertake all reconstruction needs to make your home as good as new.
Why Choose Mold.ca?
Mold.ca is committed to providing the best customer experience which includes protecting you and your investment. Every individual is 100% certified to perform work in your home or business and we are fully insured to protect you, your property and our team.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services to meet all your needs when it comes to moisture and mold remediation services as well as a few extra services for our valued customers which makes mold.ca a one stop servicing partner. Over the years, thousands of homeowners, real estate agents, and building inspectors have turned to mold.ca for mold inspections and solutions in Toronto. We are a trusted Ontario mold specialists, and our clients have come to rely on us for fast, efficient, comprehensive commercial and residential air quality testing, mold removal and restoration services, no matter the size of property or the type of mold problem present.
Our team is professional and discreet, treating everyone with the respect you deserve.
Delivering prompt and courteous service, mold.ca is a respected mold inspection company with years of experience helping homeowners and businesses with mold detection and removal. We are proud to have received many unsolicited customer testimonials and reviews about our services. Our Toronto Mold teams are consistently given high praise for their attention to detail and consistent customer experience. Mold.ca continues to receive excellent marks and outstanding customer reviews on consumer rating sites like HomeStars.